Health Insurance for Germans abroad, foreigners in Germany and traveler
In case of unexpected illness or an accident, a health insurance policy protects you from incalculably high medical costs.
Reisecare at a glance
Duration from 10 to 365 days (1 year)
Single payment with direct debit or credit card
The insured services are paid 100% by the insurerNo deductible
Maximum entry age
The maximum entry age is 80 years
Notice of termination
Daily at any time before the expirationAfter the minimum insurance duration of 10 days
Worldwide, excluding home countries
Prior to departure or as immediate follow-up coverNo waiting periods, otherwise waiting period of 7 days – except in cases of accidents
Application for a follow-up insuranceVia telephone, fax, e-mail or letter
Proof of insurance
Recognised byMAWISTA Reisecare is recognized by authorities for granting a temporary residence permit in Germany
MAWISTA Reisecare offers you a reliable insurance coverage at a good price-performance ratio for a term of up to 1 year.
After the conclusion you will receive the insurance policy and your MAWISTA Reisecare insurance certificate immediately as a PDF by e-mail or on request by mail.
AWP P&C S.A.
Niederlassung für Deutschland
85609 Aschheim (bei München)
What restrictions on the coverage have to be considered?
§ 3 What limitations on cover are to be noted? No insurance cover is provided for
- Medical treatment and other measures ordered by a physician, where the purpose of travel was to seek such treatment
- Medical treatment and other measures ordered by a physician that the insured person knew were necessary prior to inception of insurance cover or at the time of taking out the insurance or which he or she could have expected in the circumstances of which he or she was aware
- Alcoholism, drug addiction and other addictions, and the consequences thereof
- Childbirth after the 36th week of pregnancy as well as abortions and the consequences thereof that are not medically indicated and can be postponed
- Injuries caused by actively participating in competitions held by sports organisations and training in connection therewith
- Dental treatment other than analgesic treatment and repairs to dentures and provisional inlays costing more than EUR 250 per stay
- Massage and wellness treatment, mud packs and lymphatic drainage as well as the acquirement of artificial limbs and other aids
- Treatment or placement due to infirmity, the need for nursing care or custody
- Treatment of psychiatric or mental disorders, as well as hypnotism and psychotherapy – including associated medication
- Treatments by spouses, life partners, parents or children
- For fees and charges which exceed the extent considered generally customary and reasonable in the country concerned and for optional benefits such as a single room or treatment by the head physician.
How to file a claim
Click on the buttom below. You can call the emergency number or send your medical bills to the email address provided.