WHO CAN BE INSURED?People who are temporarily staying abroad, max. age of 80 for German nationals abroad; for foreign nationals in Germany; for foreign nationals in foreign countries. e.g.:
- travelling business people
- Work& Holiday participants
- High School attendants
- expatriates, residents, employees
- Maximum insurance period: 365 days
- Minimum insurance period: 10 days
- Requirements for Schengen visa are met
- No deductible
- Territory covered: worldwide, excluding home countries
- Conclusion of contract prior to departure or as immediate follow-up cover: no waiting periods, otherwise waiting period of 7 days – except in cases of accidents.
- extensions prior to expiry possible via phone, fax, email or letter. Piece of advice: extensions can also be declined, it is therefore better to apply for the complete period directly.
- Suitable for follow-up coverage
|The Insurer: |
Allianz Worldwide Partners
85609 Aschheim bei München
WHAT ARE THE PREMIUMS? – WOMEN/MEN ARE EQUAL
|Age:||Premium per day|
|Premium per day|
|Till the age of 64||1,25 €||3,50 €|
|Aged 65 to 80||2,50 €||7,00 €|
|International health insurance*|
|Outpatient and dental treatment|
|Medically required walking aids and wheelchair rental||100%|
|Analgesic dental treatment and repairs to dentures and provisional inlays||100%|
up to 250 €
|Hospital treatment (including emergency operations)||100%|
|If medically required, transport to the to the nearest available hospital in the area of applicability and back to one’s accommodation||100%|
|Search and Rescue costs, if the insured person has to be rescued or recovered after an accident or if the insured person is missing and it is feared that something has happened to him or her||100%|
up to 5.000 €
covers medically indicated and justifiable repatriation costs to an appropriate hospital closest to the insured person’s place of residence
|Burial or transfer costs||100%|
no limitations, up to the costs of repatriation
treatment till the insured person can be transported again
|Private liability and accident insurance
sum insured: 1.000.000 € per person in case of personal injury and property damage, 250.000 € in case of damage to rented property.
sum insured: 10.000 € in case of death, up to 140.000 € in case of disability.
|Additional 0,40 €|
per day and person
WHAT BENEFITS ARE NOT INSURED*?The travel health insurance does not include insurance cover for*:
- treatment and other medically defined measures which are the reason for travel;
- treatment and other medically defined measures, the necessity of which was known to the insured person, or which under the given circumstances should have been reckoned with, before the planned start of travel or at the time the policy was concluded;
- dental treatment other than analgesic treatment and repairs to dentures and provisional inlays;
- massage and wellness treatment, mud packs and lymphatic drainage as well as the acquirement of artificial limbs and other aids;
- treatment of alcohol or drug-related illnesses and other addictions and their consequences, including return hospital transport, as well as treatment or placement due to infirmity, the need for nursing care or custody;
- delivery after the 36th week of pregnancy as well as abortions and consequences thereof;
- treatment of psychiatric or mental disorders, as well as hypnotism and psychotherapy – including associated medication;
- injuries suffered as a result of active participation in competitions organised by sport organisations and related training.
- Restrictions: expeditions, damages that are intentionally cause by the insured person, damages caused by strikes, pandemics, nuclear energy, war or war-like situations, seizure or similar inventions by public authorities and/or force majeure – as well as damages in territories, for which the German Department of Foreign Affairs has issued a travel warning. If an insured person is at such a location at a time when a travel warning is issued, insurance cover ends 14 days after the issuance of the travel warning. This does not apply to states in which there has already been war, civil war, or in which such circumstances could be foreseen.
- In Germany, medical and dental treatment as an outpatient is reimbursed at the 1.8 fold rate of the Scale of Medical Fees (GOÄ) or the Scale of Dental Fees (GOZ) at the maximum in accordance with § 2 AVB RK MR; services mainly of a medico-technical nature are reimbursed at a 1.3 fold rate at the maximum, laboratory services at a 1.15 fold rate at the maximum. The costs of inpatient hospital treatment according to § 2 No. 1 and 2 AVB RK MR are reimbursed according to the applicable regular rate of the local health insurance responsible for the locality.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS* The insurance terms and conditions of the Allianz Worldwide Partners for Mawista reisecare are legally binding. You can view and download our insurance terms and conditions as a PDF file
- Allgemeinen und Besondere Bedingungen zum Produkt mawista ReiseCare (283 KB)
- Insurance terms and conditions for mawista ReiseCare (256 KB)
IMPORTANT REFERENCES IN THE CASE OF A CLAIM OF THE HEALTH INSURANCEIMPORTANT REFERENCES IN THE CASE OF A CLAIM OF THE HEALTH INSURANCE
On stationary treatment in a hospital, before extensive ambulatory treatment or stationary diagnostic and therapeutic treatment, as well as prior to the release of a payment acknowledgment, please contact the AGA emergency assistance centre without delay (24 hour emergency hotline): ++49 (0) 89 6 24 24 570
Please send the original bills and receipts directly to:
AGA International S.A.
85609 Aschheim bei München
Germany Phone: +49 (0) 89 6 24 24 460
Telefax: +49 (0) 89 6 24 24 244
Form to notificate claims – or online under report the damage